Followers

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Quick & Easy Gift Card Holders

I had some fun this evening making a few gift card holders, so I thought I'd get them up right away.  I made them with a Cricut cut from the Cindy Loo cart.  It was fairly easy to get the size using my Gypsy.  I could fit two on an 8 1/2 x 11 page.  I used K & Company papers.  It's not as heavy as card stock, but worked well.  I used stamps from PTI, Recollections and Inkadinkado with Stampendous gold embossing powder.  I also used Nestabilities Petite Scallop Circle and Labels Four.  Hope you like them.



Merry Christmas and many blessings to all!

Christine

1 comment:

  1. I love how the gold on these cards looks so elegant. I'm over from Feline Playful and will also become a follower. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave some love. I truly appreciate you.