Followers

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Back to CHRISTMAS

Now that I finally have Thanksgiving behind me, I can get back to posting my Christmas cards.  I've got lots to show, so the descriptions might be a bit brief or I'll never get them all up.  Feel free to ask questions in the comments section, and I'll get back to you with details.


This turned out to be one of my favorite cards.  Unfortunately, it doesn't show up very well in the photos.  The tree is embossed with a Cuttlebug folder and lightly inked.  The corners are Cricut cuts.  The outside stamp might be Recollections, but I can't find the card so I'm not sure, and the inside stamp is from JustRite.

Many more to come.  Stay tuned.

Keep your creative genius flowing.....

CHRISTINE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave some love. I truly appreciate you.